2.18.2008

Baby Shower

Last week my friend Beverly was telling me how excited she gets about the mail comming. She says she always anticipates that there will be something wonderful waiting for her. She was astounded that I hate to check my mail. I have no such faith in the postal service. I know there is nothing but junk mail and bills, even a past due notice I may not want to acknowledge. But today there was something wonderful. My friend I made the baby quilt for sent announcements for her daughter's baby shower. Yeah, shopping, girly stuff, party, cake and curly ribbon. The card was hand made, hand stamped and was a delight. It's in the shape of a onsie and even has pink grommets where the snaps would be. CLEVER. I still don't want to check the mail, but this was a nice surprise.

No comments: